MBA in Data Analytics: Is it Worth it?
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Do you want to pursue an MBA in Data Analytics? Discover what this program entails, what you'll learn, the career paths it leads to, and more.
What is the MBA in Data Analytics?
Is the MBA in Data Analytics worth it?
- Data Analytics is an in-demand field, which means that an MBA in Data Analytics can lead to a wide range of job opportunities.
- Those working in this field have many opportunities for growth and development.
- Professionals who have an MBA in Data Analytics are rewarded with high salaries.
- The skills professionals earn during this MBA in Data Analytics, mainly analytical skills that enable them to take advantage of data, are highly sought after by top employers around the world.
Popular Career Pathways for those who earn an MBA in Data Analytics
According to experts, Data Analytics is a great field to choose to pursue an MBA. Why? Well, the main reason it's that this field is expected to experience a 30% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) by 2023, which will make it a $77.64 billion dollar company.
Some of the most popular job opportunities those who have an MBA in Data Analytics can have are:
- Business analyst
- Systems analyst
- Business intelligence developer
- Data architect
- Solutions architect
- Higher-Level Roles in Business Administration
- Operations Research Analyst
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Software Developer
- Mathematician or Statistician
This is by no means an exhaustive list, meaning that this is the list of the most popular career paths you can have if you earn an MBA in Data Analytics, but there may be many other options available.