|Year of establishment||1947|
|Address||Hartpury University and Hartpury College Gloucester GL19 3BE|
Hartpury University and Hartpury College is a provider of further and higher education specialising in the agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing sectors. The university and college is set an estate of 360 hectacres, located in Hartpury near Gloucester in Gloucestershire, England.
The university is skilled at helping elite athletes to combine their study and their sport. Students will find the optimal balance to achieve sporting and academic excellence and open doors to a career beyond their sport.
The university provides five reasons as to why students choose to study at Hartpury:
- Gold-standard teaching - The university was awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF 2017). It is the only university that holds the Gold award in the whole county.
- £500 million facilities - The 360-hectacre campus is designed to equip students with the skills, knowledge and experience needed to open the door to their dream careers. The campus has world-class equine facilities, a commercial farm (Home Farm), animal laboratories and a veterinary clinic, and sports pitches and specialist training gyms.
- Strong industry partnerships - Hartpury gives students the best chance of hitting the ground running in their dream career.
- Industry-standard portfolio - Students will receive help to plan for their futures. Students will also benefit from small class sizes.
- Amazing career opportunities - 98% (HESA 2018) of Hartpury graduates begin work or further study within six months.
The Hartpury University is a Public university located in Gloucester.
The Hartpury University was founded in 1947.
The current president of Hartpury University is Russell Marchant.